- BFF: Grandmother I need to talk to you
- Grandma: [concerned voice] What? What is it? Are you sick?
- BFF: No, no. Grandma. I'm gay.
- Grandma: What?
- BFF: I'm gay Grandma. I have a girlfriend now.
- Grandma: [relieved voice] Oh honey, is that all? I thought you had cancer. Anytime someone needs to tell me something they are sick. Who's your girlfriend, when is her birthday? I'll bake her a pie.
Yet another great twitter convo
It gets better
Most Charitable Celebrities of 2013:
"Coming in just behind Swift at Number Two in the rankings, One Direction got props for raising more than $3 million through their single for the British charity Comic Relief, as well as raising more than $800,000 for cancer research."
"describe Troye Sivan in 8 words”
So, Harry and Louis. You guys have a special relationship that people have picked up on, so you must get quite competitive when you’re playing things… like Mario. So, usually is in front and who usually gets behind… when you’re playing Mario.
- Louis put his microphone at his crotch
- He looks over to make sure Harry is watching and start rocking his hips slightly
- Harry watches then wipes his own microphone across his mouth
This is a great example of a platonic friendship between two heterosexuals who just have the misfortune of being involved in hundreds of coincidences over the past three years. No worries.
ET Canada interview x
DD: Even like the question, “Oh, so you have a gay sex scene in this movie?”
DR: Yeah, why is it not just “a sex scene”?
DD: They’re never like “so, you have a straight sex scene in this movie.” Even the fact they have to qualify it is an interesting kind of homophobia.
Maisie Williams for Modds Magazine (April 2014)